?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

밑에 재미있는 info가있어 새로 포스트했습니다...

A Time-Lapse Message From the ISS to All of Humankind
http://www.petapixel.com/2012/12/29/a-time-lapse-message-from-the-iss-to-all-of-humankind/

Pho­tographs cap­tured by astro­nauts on the Inter­na­tion­al Space Sta­tion are in the pub­lic domain, so they’re often remixed into gor­geous time-lapse videos. Ital­ian film­mak­er Gia­co­mo Sardel­li went a step beyond many of the ISS time-lapses we’ve seen by adding in more than just epic music: he includ­ed short audio mes­sages record­ed by the astro­nauts who worked in the space sta­tion. 

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx UPDATE:CAMERA & ISO INFO xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pictures were downloaded from the Image Science & Analysis Laboratory, NASA Johnson Space Center and edited with Photoshop CS6. Even if they were Hi-res images shot with Nikon D3S cameras, a lot of noise removal and color correction was needed, especially for those shots at ISO 3200, which was the highest ISO speed limit I’ve allowed myself to use, exception made for the last sequence of the spinning world, which comes from a sequenze of shots taken at ISO 12800. Daytime shots were taken at ISO 200. I’ve used Topaz Denoise 5 for noise removal, as it is very powerful and accurate when dealing with shadows and blacks.

Editing was made with Adobe Premiere CS6, with a 2K workflow, which allowed me to scale, rotate and pan image sequences whose native resolution is 4K. The video was downscaled to 1280×720 resolution for Vimeo. The original 2K version is available for download on my blog (link on top of this description).