이런 종류의 fraud 도 있네요.--(UPDATE) FALSE !!!

by hvirus posted Mar 23, 2020
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

요즘처럼 제 닉네임이 인기가 좋은 (?) 때는 없었던것 같습니다.    귀가 무지 간지럽습니다.  

동네 커뮤니티에 올라온 내용인데... 요즘 코로나 때문에 갖가지 일들이 다 생기는것 같습니다.  기회를 틈 타 이런일도 생기는군요.  가짜뉴스 같진 않으니 조심들 하셔야 겠습니다.

참고하시라고 옮겨봅니다.

모두들 힘든 시기, 다들 슬기롭게 극복해 나가시길 바랍니다. 

Public agencies have limited access on Nextdoor. Learn more.
Ticketed for Social Distancing?

FALSE❗️ | We have received messages from individuals and the media about our officers ticketing individuals for disobeying the "Social Distancing" recommendation. This is FALSE❗️ "Social Distancing" is only a recommendation and not enforceable by law. However, we should ALL try and heed the recommendation set forth by the White House, CDC, and other public health officials. But again, this was simply a rumor.

New18 hr ago · Subscribers of Duluth Police Department
ThankThank
CommentComment

$400 fines for "social distance" violations?

My wife said 2 members of her Korean Church were cited by Health Department agents for violating 6 feet apart while walking the McDaniel Park trails. The citation showed $400.00 fines. Has anyone else heard of this penalty in Duluth or Gwinnett County?

New8 hr ago · 75 neighborhoods in Crime & Safety
ThankThank
CommentComment

Emily Bourke
Say WHAT?? Sounds like a scam. Did they show some sort of badge? Did the ‘agents’ make them pay right then?
Edited 4 hr ago
Thank
Emily Bourke
Wait. Unless I’m completely wrong. The health department doesn’t “ticket” people. The only citing they do is like restaurant inspections. I’d report them.
4 hr ago
Thank
Bob Robinson
That's what I told my wife... She swears she saw the ticket so that's why I'm asking... I'm going to ask her to contact these people again, and verify this "ticket". I'll ask her to get a pic of it if I can, and I'll post it.
2 hr ago
Thank
Emily Bourke
People are so good at making fake documents these days it wouldn’t surprise me if it looked real. But I bet the phone number on the ticket won’t be ringing to the actual DOH and the address is a P.O. Box or something.
1 hr ago
Thank
Emily Bourke
Tell her to tell them don’t pay a penny until they speak to someone. It makes me want to meet someone and go walk with them over there.
1 hr ago
Thank
Jeongjoong Yoon
Add a reply...
Josh Lazarus
The health department will not fine you. I work with health departments and they have no authority to fine for anything but environmental health (restaurants, hotels, etc.)
21 min ago
Thank
Josh Lazarus
I would give any information from that "citation" to the police. Especially if there is an address and phone number.
18 min ago
Thank
Maddie Connell
Unless it has happened without my knowledge, I don't think we have any social distancing official rules set yet like San Fran yet. I would tell them to be weary and confirm with police prior to paying.

2 min ago